This is a continuation of the note “10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU”
- I hate it when you dare me to calculate stuff; you know how much I despise math
- I hate that you’re now also addicted to Cafeland and we argue about whose café looks better
- I hate that you always have to render overtime, you know how bad stress gets to you
- I hate it when you burst into tantrums wanting me to ignore my pet dog when we’re together
- I hate it when you tickle me off guard
- I love how patient you are when you try so hard to teach me some math stuff, though it’s obvious that don’t really give a damn about it sometimes :)
- I love that you try to look into the things I like, it adds up to our common interests (My café looks better by the way & I’m 5 levels higher than you are =p)
- I love that you spare a few hours of your sleep to stay in the office just until I wake up so I can meet you for breakfast ♥_♥
- I love how you try to get my attention without being too obtrusive
- I love how you’re much more ticklish than I am. You go nuts when we tickle fight, you should see how helpless you are. Lol
And the list goes on; it’s been 4 months since I wrote the first note. It’s wonderful spending seven months (plus a year of on-and-off dating :)) with you, Hun. Thank you for not giving up on me, I may not be the perfect partner and it takes a hella ton of patience and understanding to keep us going, but know that I’ll be right next to you in everything that we still have to go through. Like I said in that first note, “I’ll always love you and there’s not a damn thing in this world that would make me change my mind. I already lost you once; I wouldn’t want to go through all that drama and devastation ever again. I love you and that’s all what matters”.
I love you so much, baby.
To infinity and beyond.